Urnex Pakz Coffee Equipment Cleaner 20 Packets
Urnex Pakz Coffee Equipment Cleaner
comes pre-measured in a filter-paper packet that allows it to be used 'brew-in-place'. This allows you to easily clean both the brew basket and server in one step. A blue safety dye is added to help you ensure that you've completely rinsed your equipment.
- Cleans brew basket and server simultaneously in one simple step
- Filter-paper packets allow “brew-in-place” use
- Packets eliminate the need to measure or dose cleaning product
- Blue safety dye helps ensure proper rinsing
- 20 packets per bag
- NSF certified
Urnex Pakz Cleaning Instructions:
- Place one Pakz™ packet in brew basket with server to be cleaned in brew position below. Each packet can be used to create up to 1.5 gallons (6 L) of cleaning solution.
- Run full brew cycle into server and hold solution to soak.
- Discard solution from server and return to brew position.
- When ready to rinse, remove brew basket and dispose of empty packet.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 above without Pakz™ packet at least one time to rinse.
- Rinse any other parts or pieces before returning to use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My basket and lid have lots of oil/residue build up. Washing doesn't seem to help. Inefficient dishwasher doesn't either. I use white vinegar, too. Do you think this will clean it?
Yes, that is what it is designed for! I've used it myself and you will be amazed at the residue that comes out. Should be used on a regular basis.
These work the best, much better than the liquid. We used them on a iced tea brewer along with coffee pots, which hadn't been cleaned in months and they are like new.