Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets 100 count
Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves and lines
- Tablet form for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head
- Offers flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning
- NSF certified
Urnex Cafiza Cleaning Instructions:
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines:
Insert one Cafiza tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's maintenance and cleaning instructions. Intended for daily use.
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines:
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat Step 2 without Cafiza tablet 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.