Urnex Pakz Coffee Equipment Cleaner
comes pre-measured in a filter-paper packet that allows it to be used 'brew-in-place'. This allows you to easily clean both the brew basket and server in one step. A blue safety dye is added to help you ensure that you've completely rinsed your equipment.
- Cleans brew basket and server simultaneously in one simple step
- Filter-paper packets allow “brew-in-place” use
- Packets eliminate the need to measure or dose cleaning product
- Blue safety dye helps ensure proper rinsing
- 20 packets per bag
- NSF certified
Urnex Pakz Cleaning Instructions:
- Place one Pakz™ packet in brew basket with server to be cleaned in brew position below. Each packet can be used to create up to 1.5 gallons (6 L) of cleaning solution.
- Run full brew cycle into server and hold solution to soak.
- Discard solution from server and return to brew position.
- When ready to rinse, remove brew basket and dispose of empty packet.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 above without Pakz™ packet at least one time to rinse.
- Rinse any other parts or pieces before returning to use.